We know that when it comes to shipping freight it can be a hassle – and an expensive one. At Bahamas Freight, we want to provide you with the easiest way to get your goods from one destination to another. Our Freight Department ships boxes, pallets, containers, vehicles and heavy equipment to Abaco, Andros, Eleuthera, Exuma, Grand Bahama and Long Island on a weekly basis at a cost and efficiency that’s hard to beat.
When your business needs to ship high volume freight, Bahamas Freight is equipped with the ability to get it there quickly, securely and reliably. Armed with the connections and logistics network in South Florida, we can improve efficiency and provide solutions for all your shipping needs.
Shipping items include:
- International Charter Services
- Containers (dry & reefer)
- Heavy equipment
- Break-bulk freight
- Building material
For Commercial Freight and Charter pricing please contact email@example.com or at 242-394-9714.
The next time you need to send goods to family and friends, whether it’s an envelope or furniture, we can take care of it for you.
Shipping items include:
There are many benefits of choosing to ship items using our freight services. Not only are we fast and reliable, we also provide:
- Regular and on-time schedules
- Consolidation for commercial freight
- Excellent customer service
For regulations on our freight services, see Conditions of Carriage.
For further freight information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or at 242-394-9701.
Cargo weight includes all packaging and dunnage. It is the gross vehicle weight, less tractor, chassis and container tare weights.
Overweight permits may be available for containers.
CFS/CFS (Container Freight Station to Container Freight Station) means stuffed/unstuffed at the Port.
*20’ Flatrack side openings are equivalent to 18’6”
*40’ Flatrack side openings are equivalent to 38’3”
* Published measurements reflect internal dimensions of the container. Actual loading capacity is based on cargo type and cargo dimensions.
All cargo is required to be properly strapped to flatracks, flatbeds and open trailers prior to Bahamas Freight taking possession. Straps can be supplied by customers or purchased from Bahamas Freight.
- Bahamas Freight is unable to transport any open trailer shipments that are not properly secured by straps.
- Straps can be shipped back to customers for further use at no additional cost once arrangements are made to properly pack and return the straps after delivery.
- In the event Bahamas Freight has to strap cargo for transit an additional strapping fee will be applied as per standard Tariff.
Please note, at this time, vehicles and freight cannot be booked online. For more information on booking vehicles and freight please contact our Freight Department at 242-394-9701.