To Our Valuable Customers:
We are pleased to announce that passenger services will commence on July 3rd, 2020, into Spanish Wells and Harbour Island, Eleuthera onboard Bo Hengy III.
Until further notice, passenger services will be limited to travel on Fridays to Sundays.
The Government has put in place general travel guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19. We fully support these measures and will adhere to the travel guidelines to ensure the safety of our passengers and crew.
Passenger numbers per sailing have been reduced to adhere to physical distancing. We recommend booking in advance.
You will require a face mask or covering to cover the mouth and nose for travel. Prior to boarding the vessel, you will be required to undergo a simple health check. This will involve completing the health form to which you must answer truthfully and have a temperature check.
Passengers not in compliance with the regulations set or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to travel.
Considering these new travel guidelines, we encourage passengers to arrive early for check-in. The check-in process starts two hours prior to sailing. A government issued identification is required for travel.
Onboard the Vessel
- Seats will be marked to adhere to physical distancing onboard the vessel.
- During the voyage you will be required to wear a mask or covering where you are within six feet of another person.
- Passengers will be required to follow queuing markers in place. Passengers are to maintain physical distancing throughout the sailing where possible.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the vessels.
- Passengers are encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
- The vessel will go through a thorough sanitization process prior to each departure as well as regular cleanings at intervals throughout the sailing.
Thank you for your continued support – See You Onboard!