Dear Valuable Customers:
Bahamas Ferries is closely monitoring the global and local impact of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and sends our thoughts and prayers to all those affected by this pandemic.
As we care deeply about our customers, staff, shareholders and the community at large, essential steps are being taken to mitigate the exposure and further spread of the virus. Accordingly, Bahamas Ferries will continue to observe the updates and recommendations provided by The Bahamas Government and the World Health Organization as we are committed to making safety our top priority.
Effective immediately the following will commence until further notice:
- Suspension of all passenger services aboard M/V Bo Hengy III, M/V Eastwind and M/V Grand Master II.
- Provisions of personal protective equipment as required particularly for front line employees; masks, gloves, etc.
- Continue/ enhanced in depth cleaning of vessels and public areas with adequate disinfectant to eliminate the virus.
- Social distancing has been implemented. Non-essential staff in Nassau will work via remote access resulting in the closure of the Administrative Office. – Standard Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
As we await our country to regain normalcy, our dedication to our customers remain the same; therefore, Bahamas Ferries freight operations into all destinations via M/V Eastwind, M/V Grand Master II and M/V Inagua Spray will proceed as normal until otherwise advised.
Requests and inquires can be sent via email to:
- Accounts Department – email@example.com
- Freight Department – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources – email@example.com
- Reservations Department – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sales & Marketing Department – email@example.com
This is a difficult time in our country with many uncertainties; however we are assured the steps taken will prove a positive outcome.
We wish to thank you for your continued support.